And from Ron:

Originally Posted By: Boblade

On the flipside, five have the Randall logos and one has the Heiser logo. From the standpoints of overall quality and stitching patterns, I would guess that the five with Randall logos are all Johnsons.................

So according to Ron, Five Johnson made BB sheaths, three with center snap location, and a combination of both "east" and "west" facing RMK stamps. Hmmmmm. This is totally contradictory to what both he and Jack stated with unbridled affirmation later in Heiser vs. Johnson part I thread. Ron claims they are all Johnson's earlier in the thread but now they are Heiser/HKL. What changed?

Now while the three on the left do have "west" facing stamps and center snap location that according to Ron and Jack would make them Heiser/HKL, they do not even resemble the Heiser pictured a little bit. In fact, none of the five that Ron claims are Johnson's look like the Heiser on the far right, front or back.

**Note, that the belt loop width/shape on the back of sheath third from left is similar to the Heiser. Could that be a sign of an earliest example of a Johnson?

So I am agreeing with Ron's assessment, that these five (third one from left?) sheaths appear to be Johnson made. I am agreeing with Gary Clinton and Mitchell on knife #5 in Gary's photo. Same as the model 1-8 sheath that started this whole thing. Boom!

Attachments
------xlarge.jpg

------xlarge-1.jpg

BUY-SELL-TRADE