Clinton Knives dominionhobby.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#137725 - 02/24/16 08:11 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? * [Re: W Polidori]
Tattoo Bill Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Spring Hill, Florida
Warren, from what I've seen of yours so far, I can't wait!

I wish that I thought about showing this knife to you at Gator, but I'm not the type to flaunt shit in people's faces at shows. I had a few knives in a gun case under our tables that I showed a few people.
ta2bill@yahoo.com

#137726 - 02/24/16 08:13 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: W Polidori]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Knives are surfacing cause the old timers are dyin' and there kin don't give a $...about any of the "stuff". I have had 5 calls this week, from direct family members wanting to "liquidate" their dad's Randalls. Sad...but a buyer's market and a collector's opportunity. Just remember when your kids send ya' to the dirt nap, they'll probably be doing the exact same thing.
Best, Capt. Chris
PS: A white tenite #14 and 3 Leschorns are in the mix of the "stuff" these kids don't care about. I'll keep you posted...CCS
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#137727 - 02/24/16 08:17 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Tattoo Bill Offline
Knife Enthusiast

So true Capt......and so sad. Most of the older members of the Gator Cutlery Club said that they were selling off their Randall's because their kid's didn't care about them. They want the money more than the knives!
ta2bill@yahoo.com

#137729 - 02/24/16 08:28 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Tattoo Bill]
W Polidori Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central New York
Originally Posted By: Tattoo Bill
Warren, from what I've seen of yours so far, I can't wait!

I wish that I thought about showing this knife to you at Gator, but I'm not the type to flaunt shit in people's faces at shows. I had a few knives in a gun case under our tables that I showed a few people.

Bill,

I would have enjoyed seeing the knife at the show, and no you wouldn't be flaunting it. There were several including the Captain's early Bo knife and John Cheeks knife that put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing some new and interesting material.

#137730 - 02/24/16 08:30 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Sad but true. My 5 kids have already discussed splitting up my Military Arms and Edge Weapon collections(I'm only 58). They want them all. I recently sold one of my Model 1909 Colts and my oldest stopped talking to me for a week. We are only Care-takers. I was able to pass that on to my 5 greatest accomplishment's.

P.S. White tenite 14 you say......oh boy 8-)

#137731 - 02/24/16 08:39 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Eric]
Tattoo Bill Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Eric, your a lucky man! I don't have any children so I guess I'll have to divvy up my hoard with forum members..... heavy sigh....
ta2bill@yahoo.com

#137734 - 02/24/16 08:56 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Tattoo Bill]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Thanks, Bill. I saw your Harley pic and I got a little jealous. I had to give up my Softail for a 1987 Astro Van.

#137747 - 02/24/16 09:58 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Eric]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Originally Posted By: Eric
Thanks, Bill. I saw your Harley pic and I got a little jealous. I had to give up my Softail for a 1987 Astro Van.

OUCH!!!!
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#137748 - 02/24/16 10:03 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Chief]
Tattoo Bill Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Chief just said what I was thinking! lol
ta2bill@yahoo.com

#137752 - 02/24/16 11:44 PM Re: How many knives has TW Leschorn done? [Re: Tattoo Bill]
tunefink Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Bambalam
I have owned several Leschorns, both marked and unmarked. The marked knives are solid gold, the unmarked knives can be tough to sell as a TL with out provenance. I talked to Perry about authenticating an unmarked TL and he said wouldn't, basically saying he "knew" it was what it was, but couldn't prove it. I don't know if he ever certified one....

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod