People selling things for more than they paid is called "business" and "profit" is not yet a dirty word in this capatalist society.

Today many dealerships are selling the Prius and other hybrids substantially above sticker price. That has happened before with other makes of cars. Remember when the Honda Accord first came out? Is that wrong? No. Just good business. Randall Made knives and hybrid automobiles are not life sustaining items. There is nothing immoral about profiting from the law of supply and demand in what are essentially luxury items.

If you want a Randall Made knife because you want to use one for hunting or fishing or camping contact one of the several Randall dealers who sell at shop prices like Rick Ward, or Tom Clinton, or Capt. Chris Stanaback just to name 3 off the top of my head, put in your order, and soon enough you will have your knife. Dave Harvey at Nordic knives is a super guy to do business with as is Doug Kenefeck up in Connecticut jsut to name a few more. If you are willing to pay a slight premium, call A.G. Russell in Arkansas and order from him. Perry Miller at Spaceport Cutlery frequently has nice Randalls which he sells at what I consider to be very fair prices.

If you want to start building a collection of Randalls, the bad news is that you "discovered" Randalls too late if you are on a limited budget and cannot afford the premium you will have to pay to get what you want when you want it in Randall Made knives.

That being said, I too wish that all the people who are ordering knives and having their wives ordering knives, and their kids ordering knives, and their grandchildren ordering knives, and maybe even paying people to use their names and addresses to order knives to get around the 1 knife per household every three months rule so they can sell them on eBay would promptly eat you-know-what and die. However, rarely do any of my wishes come true.

Regards, Doug
RKS#1835
silverknife1@aol.com
NRA Life Member