Randall Made Knife James Behring Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Wayne Dengler @ 05/18/24 09:35 AM

Capt, Way to go Abby!!!!!!!!! No doubt about it,shot placement with a great caliber does the job. I have a friend in a neighboring town that uses an AR in 300 mblackout (suppressed) to harvest many coyotes on his property. Great caliber.
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 50th anniversary knife by Shoot870p @ 05/17/24 04:13 PM

Great work yet again!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/17/24 10:06 AM

My Grandaughter, Abigail, is a "lefty". I put this T/C "Contender" rig together in 300 Blackout. She shot her 1st buck with it in Bama several years ago. 175 yard shot...175 pound buck...Never moved, just laid down and died. You
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Mine,are all stainless rifle barrels, love them all. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: any Thompson Center Contender shooters out there? by Wayne Dengler @ 05/17/24 08:36 AM

Pappy, That sounds very nice!!! I still have one of the original T/Cs with a couple of different bbls. 45LC/410 16 inch 22lr 14 inch 22lr Wayne
Randall Made Knives
Re: Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by Ronnie @ 05/17/24 01:39 AM

I like both shows. I picked up the nicest Tenite I ever owned at the SOS. I’ve also picked up many old dandy military knives at the Blade show. I’ve also sold a ton of old military Randall’s at the SOS. However I think the Blade Show should be your f
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by Nelson @ 05/16/24 06:47 PM

Thank you very much CAPITAN Chris. Isabel and I can't wait to get there.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
I have the following TC Encores: 50 cal black powder with musket cap 22-250 .243 7mm-08 30-06 Except or the peep sight on the 50 black powder, they all have a 2x-7 scope. A system I've used for 30 years. Pap
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by KENKAN @ 05/16/24 02:36 PM

Thanks, Cap for all the hard work you have done to get this taken care of now take a break!!!!!!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/16/24 01:56 PM

OK Members, I have been loading, downloading plus re-loading and re-downloading Blade Show procedure, etc., etc., etc....& (drum role)...I am proud to announce the club tables "& BADGES" have been completed and accepted and we are
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Thanks ... sometimes I get lucky 444 Marlin in Contender
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts 50th anniversary knife by Gert @ 05/16/24 03:24 AM

I made this knife as a collaboration with Achim Wirtz from Aachen, Germany as a 50th anniversary knife for a mutual friend of ours, Tim Wagendorp from Belgium. The blade is made by Achim, I handled it and made the sheath. The blade is 16 cm long wi
Randall Made Knives
Re: Mammoth Monday.... by 505Gibbs @ 05/15/24 04:36 PM

Not a Randall but nice scales - hope the pic is good enough. From Bob Dozier.
Randall Made Knives
Re: Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by 22rimfire @ 05/15/24 03:28 PM

Thank you both, Capt. Chris and Gary. I figure you two know way more than the other opinions I have. You guys are certainly A-list when it comes to information. rimfire
Randall Made Knives
Re: Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by Gary_Clinton @ 05/15/24 02:45 PM

I have been to every Blade show since they moved to Atlanta and about 7 SOS shows. Without exception the Blade show is better. The SOS show does have some Randalls, and most that you see are older and typically have a military association. But the Bl
Randall Made Knives
Re: Mammoth Monday.... by GCTom41 @ 05/15/24 12:39 PM

Gotta love that one! What a beautiful Mammoth knife Tom Flynn
Randall Made Knives
Re: Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/15/24 09:16 AM

That is, quite simple...to put it mildly, not the case! The international blade fair (The Blade Show) is the "largest" cutlery show in the entire world! There'll plenty of militaria cutlery to find there! I cannot address the Ohio show...bu
Randall Made Knives
Re: Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by 22rimfire @ 05/14/24 06:38 PM

The SOS is sponsored by the Ohio Valley Military Collectors and is primarily military collectors. The folks I spoke of know my collecting habits and said I wouldn't find many vintage knives at the Blade SHow in Atlanta. I'm a victim of conflicting o
Randall Made Knives
Re: Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by Michael_Mason @ 05/14/24 05:01 PM

I’m not familiar with the SOS show, hard to believe there would be another show with more available knives than Blade?? Might have to check it out, for curiosities sake..
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/14/24 04:17 PM

All members: I have had some contact (although "limited" and "not" Alicia as she is traveling for the next 3 days)..."BUT"...our tables are reserved as is our meeting room (#103) for 8:30 am on Saturday morning. Good n
Randall Made Knives
Blade Show or SOS for Randall knives? by 22rimfire @ 05/14/24 01:57 PM

I am curious about the Blade SHow. I have heard about it and understand where and when it is, but I have received conflicting information from people I respect. Both parties know what my collecting interest are - Randalls and Vietnam-Gulf War tactic
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New Behring Fighter by pappy19 @ 05/14/24 06:57 AM

Nice one!! Pap
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New Behring Fighter by Ronnie @ 05/14/24 01:19 AM

Awesome.
Randall - Want to Buy
Please post some photos.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by BladesNBarrels @ 05/13/24 06:40 PM

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Blade. Please sign me up for a display table again this year. Z Loomis will be there, I hope. Thank you!