Randall Knife Collectors Club Randall Made Knife
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Help Identify This Randall ? by pappy19 @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

I sent a couple of old Heiser holsters to Greg Gutcher years ago, and I have one now with an old S&W Model 10 in it. Pap
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Stag Saturday by 505Gibbs @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

This pair were part of Ric Bowles 30th anniversary offerings.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Stag Saturday by Kirko @ Yesterday at 03:55 AM

Very very nice!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Help Identify This Randall ? by Neale_Jenkinson @ 05/11/24 03:28 PM

Thanks for that Micheal. That’s definitely the photo I was thinking of,just wrong about the holsters. As you say Dubie had a collection of Heiser holsters and he must have posted some pictures at some time,let’s hope you can track down the pictures
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by Billy Poyner @ 05/11/24 02:02 PM

You bet
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Stag Saturday by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 05/11/24 01:25 PM

Stag Saturday: How's bout a "2-tone-hardware" Model # with popcorn! Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Help Identify This Randall ? by Michael_Mason @ 05/11/24 07:53 AM

Here you go Neale: Dubie had some pretty cool Heiser leather. I’ll search the forum some more to see if I find any of his pics.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Can You Help Identify This Randall ? by Neale_Jenkinson @ 05/11/24 05:26 AM

It’s a long time ago and this is just a distant memory of mine. I recall my old friend Dubie Baxter posting photos of some early H H Heiser holsters that looked similar to this sheath ? I’ve tried the search function but drawn a blank,I recall a phot