Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by pappy19 @ Today at 11:22 AM

That sounds like a very cool old tiney rifle, and just the ticket for a Buffalo. What sights do you have on it? Pap
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Reptiles as Pets by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

I agree with you on that. There are many folks out there that should not have: 1-children 2-pets 3 knives 4 guns 5 cars/trucks 6 sex organs Wayne
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Another fakes by Gert @ Yesterday at 05:07 AM

And his "item description" really had me on the floor - laughing.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by Billy Poyner @ 04/25/24 08:13 PM

Did you hear about the guy that had 3 legs and 2 peckers. His pants fit like a glove
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Robert Frey @ 04/25/24 07:45 PM

Nice knife!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by CrazyCajun @ 04/23/24 06:09 PM

Ahhh... Progress!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/23/24 04:36 PM

Happy "2-fer" Tuesday members. Here's #1 & #2 Stanaback Specials in NASA Off-white/greenish G-10. Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: SLABS!!!... by desert.snake @ 04/23/24 04:34 AM

Looks like the slab versions are not very popular, but they are so cool
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: FIRST RANDALL KNIFE/KNIVES. by mic214 @ 04/23/24 12:31 AM

I got my first Randall in the early 1980's. I was a LEO and a newly minted member of the department's Special Weapons and Tactics unit. I had seen Randall's at the Bay Area Knife Collector's Association (BAKCA) shows in Northern California. I orde
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday Leftovers by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/21/24 11:52 AM

Sunday again....Here's a #5-8" in FWI! Enjoy, Capt. Chris PS: Let's see some of "your gets"...CCS