Nifeboy.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 12 of 15 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200897 - 10/01/22 02:01 PM Re: Trump Raided **** [Re: coachblalock]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Go screw yourself Coach! You have no idea of what you are talking about. Take your liberal views someplace else. DeSantis is the best damned Governor in the USA and my customers from all over the USA also agree.
Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#200898 - 10/01/22 03:07 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
I just said that I hope he does y’all right.

Capt: YOU are better than that to say that to me.

And, I hope you get to feeling better!

Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayer.

Coach

Edited by coachblalock (10/01/22 07:28 PM)

#200899 - 10/01/22 03:13 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
I said what I meant and stand by it! I watched every, single press conference my Governor had during this storm-fest. I even saw and heard him thank (in his words) "The current Biden administration" for their help & support.
Coach: Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's rainin'! You said what you meant and I said what I meant...and "EVERYBODY" reading this knows it! (Many just don't have the balls to speak out)
Capt. Chris
PS: You edited your comments to throw in a passive comment so I'll edit mine. No...on 2nd thought, I'll just stand by my, already-posted, comments...CCS

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (10/01/22 03:15 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#200900 - 10/01/22 03:26 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Duke Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Southwest Virginia
Well hell Chris, sounds like you’ve done took a backset with the Covid 19!
Always thought you’d kept room on this Forum for all the liberals, the conservatives and even the don’t put-me-in-a box independents, like me…..at least as long as most of the focus stayed on Randalls in particular and knives in general!!!
Far as the Governors, y’all can sure have VA’s, far as I’m concerned. Billionaire Youngkin bought his way into enough votes here as a stepping stone on his run to DC. Perhaps he and DeSantis can share the next ticket to the White House. God knows our country & this world can use some more ‘Naires in the White House.
Hoping that you’ll keep feeling better. It’s really taken a long time for some to recover from this Covid crap. And damn unfortunate that some never do.
Edited for clarity ONLY…..cause I didn’t need to change anything and i don’t personally know anyone whose questioned the size of my cajones. I do try to save some comments and conversations for eyeball to eyeball.

Edited by Duke (10/01/22 03:33 PM)
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA

#200901 - 10/01/22 03:30 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: central fl.
I have NO complaints on MY Governor of The Great State of Florida!! He almost single-handedly kept us up and running (saving soooo many jobs and businesses) while the rest of the Nation stuck their collective heads in the sand!! I'm solidly behind Cap on ANYONE bad mouthing Gov DeSantis by listening to the sound bites of the Liberal media!

HOWEVER, this IS The Good, Bad and Ugly forums and all opinions are welcome...just expect that they will be scrutinized!! Lol

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!

#200902 - 10/01/22 04:50 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Dirty_Water]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I meant what I said myself!

Even that my thoughts and prayers are with you and I truly mean that!

I've lost 14 friends & relatives to this shit and I have been terribly heartbroken over it.

If yall are ok with DeSantis getting into Texas' business then so be it. I'm ok with all he will send to us.

I am NOT ok with Abbott not taking care of Texas. (Taking money out of Education and Harvey relief) for any reason.

Gettin' touchy and edgy over every little thing aint gonna help nothing. At our school, we have been trying to hire a Spanish Teacher for 2 years. We finally had somebody apply.

He had been a lawyer in Venezuela. He worked for about a week and seemed to be doing a good job.

But then some folks got word of where he was from. "We ain't gonna have no gd immigrant working up here!" they said. The Principal went down to his room and took away his keys.

Now, our kids don't have a Spanish teacher again.

I reckon it served that gd immigrunt right. He can just go F himself for being a gd immigrunt!

#200903 - 10/01/22 05:34 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

"I sure hope that DeSantis uses it in the right way instead of doling it out to his buddies and sending the rest to us in Texas to “build the wall” and flying folks to Martha’s Vineyard."

"If yall are ok with DeSantis getting into Texas' business then so be it. I'm ok with all he will send to us."

Coach, it's these kind of insinuations that our Governor is going to use monies allocated for the Great State of Florida (when he has shown repeatedly where his loyalties are) because of this disaster for his "buddies, and dolling it out for other States reasons that has drawn our ire...

Scott
RKS #014

#200905 - 10/01/22 06:06 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Dirty_Water]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
WOW!!!

Wayne

#200906 - 10/01/22 07:10 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Wayne Dengler]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Well he just paid his buddy out of yall's State budget to fly those gd Venezuelan immigrunts from Texas to Martha's Vineyard.

If yall are ok with it, then so be it. It saved us the trouble!

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-po...santis-adviser/

#200907 - 10/01/22 07:37 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

From that article:

the secretive program is being paid out of the INTEREST from the monies received from Covid relief funds

NONE (emphasis added) of the companies aircraft transported the (gd...your emphasis) immigrants to Martha's Vineyard...

Apparently; we're OK with it, mind your own Texas business...

Scott
RKS #014

Page 12 of 15 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod