Clinton Knives Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 5 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200394 - 08/28/22 09:25 AM Re: Trump Raided **** [Re: Billy Poyner]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
Chief,
I agree with you and Billy 100%.

Wayne

#200395 - 08/28/22 09:38 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Wayne Dengler]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Me too!

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#200398 - 08/28/22 01:23 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Billy Poyner]
Duke Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Southwest Virginia
Not quite sure what particular nail were pounding here….so makes it difficult for me to hit the target on the head, or merely a glancing blow. Thread started with “Trump raided….” & thinking we’re still hitting all around the topic when hooking human trafficking & child slavery to Evil People, whether historically, as both have been around literally forever, or more currently like Brit Olympian & kids separated from families at our border never to be seen again. These Evil People who act, speak, & behave every day as if above our laws of democracy, must always be spoken against and, if/when necessary, fought against.
Sooo, maintain and continue the struggle gentlemen, against the truly Evil People who hate democracy, despise justice and doing the right things even when correct choices are staring one right in the eye.
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA

#200402 - 08/28/22 01:37 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Duke]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Amen Brother Duke!!

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#200403 - 08/28/22 01:57 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: pappy19]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Duke wrote.
"Thread started with “Trump raided….” & thinking we’re still hitting all around the topic."

Well what is your view on the topic?
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#200409 - 08/29/22 06:39 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: Chief]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
Well, he had some pretty sensitive documents.

Maybe he just wanted to show them off to his buddies.

Maybe he had something more sinister in mind.

Either way, documents like that are supposed to be kept in a lot more secure place than a country club!

#200411 - 08/29/22 07:45 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
I wonder where Bush, Clinton, Obama keep theirs???

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#200412 - 08/29/22 09:08 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: thevalueman]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
Good Question!

#200417 - 08/29/22 11:14 AM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
Rocky,
I don't even want to KNOW where Hillary put hers!!!

Wayne

#200418 - 08/29/22 12:07 PM Re: Trump Raided [Re: coachblalock]
Duke Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Southwest Virginia
I believe, & certainly may be wrong, that since the legislative branches passed a law requiring so, they’ve supposed to have been kept securely in the National Archives. Anything NOT there would be (hopefully)found in the individual Presidential Library. AND, also hopefully, ALL things marked Classified, Secret, TOP SECRET, would ONLY be found at The Archives.
As to where the “Bushes, Clinton & Obama kept/keep theirs”, one would hope that all four have complied with that law, and that the reasons each of the four have not been raided by the FBI is that they each quickly and carefully returned any/everything AS asked (IF ever asked) by the organization tasked with maintaining and keeping secure our Country’s TOP SECRET Records. Of course, none of the four former Presidents had an individual, behind closed doors, no one else allowed-in meeting/consultation/business meeting (nobody knows!) with Valadimir Putin either. Or shared, (& kept the originals) personal letters back and forth with the North Korean dictator.
My own opinion is Documents that contain any information that is “SECRET, TOP SECRET, CLASSIFIED, EYES ONLY,” etc. should absolutely be treated as such, have ONLY to do with the business (people) of the USA and are/will be owned ONLY by said people. It doesn’t matter what TYPE of information is contained in the records. Although one would certainly think the names and addresses of our spies in foreign countries would be of more value than the White House lunch menu.
Anyway Chief, you asked my opinion….To start, I think I agreed with everything you said , IF I understood you correctly. Sometimes I seem to misunderstand stuff, seriously. But my opinion on “Trump raided…..” I think I put some of it out there above. And to be very clear, I’m pretty much with Lynn Cheney in a group of 2 in that I’ll do whatever I can to keep that man away from the White House in the future…….EVER.
Of course I don’t mean for funerals, (Former President Carter is getting older), the Queen visiting, other major USA Govt. events normally attended. Heck he’d never come to any of those anyway…..just to keep his “bad-boy, radical, gotta’ do things differently/MY way” image. I mean from any elected &/or powerful position that in any way can control, make decisions for/about anything in our country; or in ANYway influence ANYthing (spiritually, emotionally, morally, physically, financially) that impacts the freedom & democracy loving people of our country in any way.
Even after this past election was proven over & over to be accurate, legal and constitutionally correct there continued to be one heckuva lot of damage that could be done by the wrong person being in charge and in the White House in our country. One person who was/is clever enough to clearly see the big picture, to present (when needed) in such a charming, level-headed, strong, confident manner that the manipulation became/becomes almost impossible to see; covered/covers his tracks with one lie after another, NEVER made/makes a mistake that he couldn’t/can’t blame on someone else and, ultimately, hatched/hatches the plan, put out the battle call and sounded/sounds the trumpet, and then holds off reinforcements for hours to also cover the retreat.
I mean, WHAT THE……..!!! If this wasn’t an attempt at a coup, an illegal, incredibly violent attack on Our Country’s govt. as carried out upon the Capital Police, (and may GOD bless their incredibly restrained, fighting, patriotic hearts!) then I have no idea as to what it was. A peaceful protest?? Whatever.
I have & do appreciate all of the guys on this Forums’s experience, skills, knowledge, & photos of knives, the outdoors, hunt’s & fish’n, opinions and everything. And I especially like and appreciate specifically being asked for my own view of things.
And now I’d like to ask as to your own view, Chief.
Rocky?
Others?
Others?
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA

Page 5 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod