Nifeboy.com Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#86123 - 02/21/11 11:14 PM RickT/knifeforums.com *
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: central fl.
Thank you sir for coming to my help this afternoon, I apologize that it ended up the way it did, but I'm sure you are better off.

If you don't mind, what was is the pt the Reid sent you? It was long deleted by the time I got home?

Once again, thank you for the aid.

Scott

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!

#86124 - 02/21/11 11:50 PM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: Dirty_Water]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
He's a good guy...That RickT...Absolutely!
Best, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#86125 - 02/22/11 05:47 AM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Rick Magee Offline
Knife Enthusiast

That whole thing was pretty ridiculous. I'm glad that DW didn't take the bait and get drawn further into that mess.

DW, you handled yourself well, sir.

RickT, I'm sure it's hard to lose posting rights after being a member there for so long, but we certainly welcome you here.
RKS #2911

#86126 - 02/22/11 07:13 AM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: Rick Magee]
RTurbeville Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Scott,

Glad I could help wink

Reid's PT that I took exception to basically said:

"It's mindless followers like yourself that support Randall Knives while their quality slips. I'm sure Gary Randall and Rhett appreciate it."

---------Edited ------------------
My original post had some cross forum links in it which I should not have posted. For those that are not aware of Mike Stewart's past or have time for some humorous reading google:

mike stewart blackjack knives federal court
OR
snarl slayer 16000

--------------------------------------

Thanks,

Rick

Edited by RTurbeville (02/22/11 10:06 AM)
RKS #4506

#86127 - 02/22/11 07:21 AM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: RTurbeville]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
Rick,
You were banned and my moderator rights were deleted by Jim Nowka...and I did not do one thing to deserve it. Jim Nowka told me he simply thought I "might" have been the person who sent some forum moderator information to someone on Rhett's forum. I didn't, of course, and Rhett even told him so..."BUT"...That's the democracy of that forum. I have not been back. I really miss the "Outdoor" forum, which I moderated and had many good topics discussed (without incident I might add).
Such is life Rick. I guess you and I are just a couple of rejects. I certainly don't feel rejected.
Best, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#86128 - 02/22/11 08:37 AM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Rick_Bowles Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

After a five year absence I was directed back to that forum by a customer. He offered that some inaccurate information regarding Randall knives was being discussed. I tried to clear it up but Mr. Stewart chose to disallow any further discussion. I politely asked why the record should not be set straight. I was immediately banned for a gozillion years!
Rejected?? Hell, I feel honored!
Rick Bowles RKS #012
www.RBscrim.com
N.K.C.A.
NRA Endowment

#86139 - 02/22/11 07:06 PM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: Rick_Bowles]
RTurbeville Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Scott,

Looks like you are getting a lot of good help from others today as well.

Originally I thought Reid was being the ass he is and Sheldon being the ass he is but I think there is more to the story.

I spent some time reading around about Mike Stewart's past today and learned a lot about his slimy dealings and the way he operates. Given his fraudulent past and unpopularity in the knife world the only way to hock his knives is to hood wink ignorant forum members into buying his knives. In the case of knifeforums he has hit a gold mine. He even has the owner Jim Nowka eating out of his hand. He also makes sure he is a moderator on any forum he participates in so he can readily censor any differing opinions or truth. Or in this case his lap dog Reid Hyken does it for him. Worse it appears he is slowly trying to discredit other makers in order to up his sales. He started last year in the kitchen forum over there trying to push his knives on them but for good reason was met with severe disinterest in his products by the folks there. Now it appears Randall is in his sights. Obviously way out of his league with that also.

By all accounts he makes an ok knife but has no ethics or morality whatsoever. A convict.

Thanks,

Rick
RKS #4506

#86145 - 02/22/11 08:29 PM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: RTurbeville]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: central fl.
Yes, Rick, it doe s look that way! Thanks again for getting the troops riled!

I do believe I have discovered why those in power over there are allowing the inmates to run the asylum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2QPrOwk6RI&feature=related

Oh yeah! For sure!

---DW---

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!

#86147 - 02/22/11 08:39 PM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: RTurbeville]
Rick_Bowles Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Rick,
I also noticed that folks were taking Scott's part in that fiasco. It's not hard to do..... right's right and wrong ain't. I know, I know... I was banned for life but, like sharpshooter's opinion, that ain't all it's cracked up to be either.
Sorry you got banned... :o) but now you can join the crowd! We've got a theme song and secret handshake to boot!
Rick Bowles RKS #012
www.RBscrim.com
N.K.C.A.
NRA Endowment

#86149 - 02/22/11 10:04 PM Re: RickT/knifeforums.com [Re: Rick_Bowles]
eddie Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Rick_Bowles
..... right's right and wrong ain't.

But two Wrights did make an airplane!!

Those guys are fags. Blade is just around the corner. Perhaps someone will drop by their booth and pay a visit. Perhaps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod